Mantra Inc. is a pioneer product design company in Nepal. The firm is committed to helping customers find engineering solutions that deliver immediate and long-term, bottom line results.
- Designed, manufactured and installed 80 "Allo Processing Machines " (20 sets in 10 hilly districts of Nepal) for Ministry Of Industry, Cottage and Small Industry Development Committees.
- Contracted, Innovation Fund-2016, “Mechanization of fiber extraction from Himalayan Nettle”, called by United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Nepal funded by UNDP-Bangkok.”
- Drafted fabrication drawings for Steel Structures under sub contracts with Paramount Constructions Pvt Ltd:
- Exhaust Chimney for Himalayan Distillery (30 m high);
- Into the wild Bungee Jump station (234 m height) and suspension bridge (500m span) at Kusma Parbat;
- Truss Bridge at Likhu Khola (60m span), Ramechhap;
- Sunkoshi Truss Bridge (60m span),Sukute
- Drafted fabrication drawings for Power house Water Cooler under sub contracts with Malhotra Enterprises Pvt Ltd:
- Contracted, Production Line management for fabrication of parts for Improved Cooking Stoves by Chaitya Metal Works:
- Designed rapidly deployable earthquake resilient temporary houses “Chharito Ghar” which was later taken up as “Temporary Shelter Building Campaign” and deployed as more than 400 houses by Robotics Club, Pulchowk Campus in the Earthquake 2015.
- Designed of “Solar Powered Hatchery Incubators” for Nepal Agricultural Research Council (NARC), Khumaltar, Lalitpur
- Technical assistance to Limb Care Nepal Pvt. Ltd in fabrication and assembly for the physically challenged of Prosthetic hands
- ‘Detail Feasibility Study for Solar-wind hybrid electrification’ based upon village Gumdi, Pokhara-4 under Alternative Energy Promotion Center (AEPC)